Peak Nordic Ski Club has a limited number of scholarships available.
If you wish to apply for a scholarship:
- Notify Amy Seay – Peak Nordic Scholarship Coordinator.
- Provide either of the following 2 items to Peak Nordic Scholarship Coordinator:
- a copy of the letter issued to the skier for reduced/free lunch program or
- a copy of the approved application for some other assistance program
- Complete the online registration process for whichever of our 3 groups the child is in.
- High School – also need to turn in filled out “HIGH SCHOOL AND JUNIOR RACE FORM” and filled out driver forms if drivers in family.
- 6th, 7th and 8th Grade – Middle School – also need to turn in 5 filled out “HIGH SCHOOL AND JUNIOR RACE FORMS”
- K5-6th Grade Peak Nordic Kids
- Give all needed information to Amy Seay – Peak Nordic Scholarship Coordinator
- Pay $15 fee to Peak Nordic Ski Club